1. Your place is in the kitchen. If you somehow manage to find work outside of the home, it is because you fucked the interviewer.
2. You cannot participate in sports because no one will want to watch you play. Unless your uniform is a sports bra and spandex.
3. ‘You are not like other girls’ is the best compliment you can receive. Other girls are your enemies because they are your competition. Not in landing a job, but in landing a husband.
4. Homosexuality is okay in pornography. Love and marriage with someone that is of the same sex as you is not.
5. You were asking for it. Despite the fact that he was your friend, despite the fact that you were too inebriated to say ‘yes’, despite the fact that you were passed out. You were asking for it.
6. Wearing revealing clothes makes you a slut.
7. Don’t have sex because everyone will think you’re a slut.
8. The worst thing you can possibly be is a slut.
9. But you still need to be sexually alluring and available. Just not a slut.
10. It is your responsibility not to get pregnant and your responsibility alone. However, if you do get pregnant, you cannot get an abortion because that’s just being selfish.
11. You don’t want to have children? That’s not how things are done. You’re not living up to your role as a woman.
12. Being upset and cognizant of your feelings is a sign of emotional and mental instability.
13. Lose weight.
14. But keep your curves. You’re not a real woman without them.
15. You don’t own the rights to your body.
16. If you notice any discrimination based on your sex or gender, it’s better to keep quiet because you don’t want to upset anyone. Silence is better than making someone uncomfortable.
17. It is your fault for being born a woman. And you should be ashamed.
I’m doing a little experiment.
I’m going to see how many people agree with me that beliefs are YOUR choice and you CANNOT control them.
And if this gets enough notes, I’m going to show this to my Muslim family.
It doesn’t take much for one little reblog.
why would anyone NOT agree with this……!
The idea behind this collection of workouts is to maximize your schedule! They all are based on HIIT style intervals where you have 2 minutes of medium exertion exercises, 1 minute of high exertion exercise, and then 30 seconds of a strength building exercise. Whether you’re seriously on the run and only have 10 minutes or want to combine any of these for a longer, custom workout, you can make this plan work for your goals!
I’ve neglected to adequately check in since it’s been 2014. Even though I feel like I could’ve done more, I’m still proud of making it this far. I didn’t last time.
Start Date: November 1, 2013
GW #1: 220
18 pounds to GW #2!!
240 239 238 237 236
235 234 233 231 230
229 228 227 226 225
224 223 222 221 220
BTW, I’m so proud of myself for getting into these jeans. I’d always wanted some designer jeans, but was too big to wear any. I saw this pair of Apple Bottoms for $7.99 at TJ Maxx and couldn’t leave them though I couldn’t even get my thighs in them. Well over a year later… They fit perfectly.